Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Veggie CSA Newsletter, week #16

We will NOT be delivering this week (7/30-31). I am pretty sure I talked to everyone last week about this. We are going to skip this week and add a week on to the end of the year. We did this last year, and it seemed to work out just fine. I am hoping, by going a week later, to have some fall greens for you. This isn't a guarantee, but hopeful thinking! We're getting the fall garden planted this week and next, and some of the greens, radishes, etc. take about a month to mature, so we'll see what happens.

At any rate, I will miss seeing you all this week, but we'll be back next week, 8/6-8/7 (August already?!). Hold on to those boxes, and bring 'em to me next week. In the meantime, we WILL be at market this Saturday (both Durham and Carrboro from 8-Noon) with both chicken and veggies if you're super desperate.

No comments: